Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Christmas "Shopping"

Yesterday, we went to SM Sta. Rosa for our Christmas "shopping." Ang daming tao, pero hindi pa yun yung dami ng tao kapag nagla-last minute shopping.

We didn't bought dress or shoes for our daughter.. kasi ang dami pa nyang hand-me-down clothes from my cousin. We just bought a kiddie rider for her. Toys? Kahit hindi naman pasko, we buy toys for her.

My hubby bought clothes pangwork nya.

He bought me an acoustic guitar and 2 sandals. Hindi naman ako, pala labas kaya hindi muna ako nagpabili ng blouse. I prefer to buy such kung may ocassion. This Christmas, I can buy blouse naman kahit last minute na.

We bought a 4-feet Christmas tree for our daughter to enjoy the season. You know what's expensive in dressing up a Christmas tree is the decorations - the balls, the flowers - we just had a simple decoration for our tree.

No comments: