Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Saturday, December 9, 2006

Enchanted Kingdom

Yesterday, Dec. 8, we went to Enchanted Kindom with Roel's teammates. It was my daughter's first "Carnival" experience kahit di pa nya masyadong appreciated. We paid an entrance fee for Carousel Special because I know I won't be able to ride all. I just had a henna tattoo, which I've been wanting and rode the carousel the last minute.

Roel rode the RioGrande and they played Paintball. Nakakapagod mamasyal with Frances, sakit sa paa because once you put her in her stroller, gusto nya she's always on the move. I think my daughter enjoyed whatever she'd seen there. Syempre, I took pictures of her and some of the "scences."

Pictures? Here some.. more soon.

at the entrance..
cool..
my henna tatto design

No comments: