Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Monday, November 27, 2006

2 Birthday Parties in a day

Yesterday, we attended 2 kiddy birthday parties both are sons of our barkada.


The 1st party we attended is at Jollibee Festival Mall, it was Andrei's 2nd birthday. Ang kukulit ng mga bata, they were not playing the games they were having their own game, especially the birthday boy. My daughter wants to play with them but she's too small for them.. baka isang bunggo o tulak lang sa kanya, madisgrasya pa.


The 2nd one was at Jollibee Pacita, it was Eejay's 7th birthday. Grabe! Jam packed dito, ang saya! Kahit wala ng maupuan, parang may reunion kasi ang dami kong nakita ulit. Relatives palang ata ng Hechanova at Ordoña, puno na! Pero ang saya! Pinagod ng anak ko ang daddy nya... they walked and walked. Si Jay kasi medyo nag-senti pa sa akin.. ako sana ang pinagod ng anak ko. After ng Jollibee may continuation pa sa bahay nila Rej. Inuman at videoke!

Sorry I don't have pictures to show you, I have my camera with me but I'm too shy to use it. Di pa kasi automatic at hindi pa digital. But it's my daughter's memory photos sana..

No comments: