Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Finished "project" and batch reunion

Today, I just finished my new "project" for Roel's family. I made a very simple blogsite for the Serrano clan. I hope they will appreciate it. I'll just email them the usernames and passwords I used.

These what keeps me busy and also taking care and playing with my daughter.

2 more days (Dec. 30), it will be our batch reunion at D' Orioles Indoor Pool at 4th Street, Pacita Complex. We suggested games for the reunion and reported who confirmed for the occasion. As for Tinay, 42 palang ang nagcoconfirm, but our target is 80 persons. Naghihintayan pa kasi sa mga friends kung a-attend ba. The more people who'll attend the less the amount of contribution. => I want to borrow digicam sana pero nahihiya ako.

I hope our reunion will be great.

No comments: