Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Friday, March 23, 2007

Simple day

Yesterday, we had our very simple dinner, just spag, some fried chicken, cake and a bottle of coke. We attended mass.. thanking for all the blessings we're receiving.

Just wanna say "Thank You" to:

my hubby Roel, of course
my daughter, Frances, just for being good that day, hehehe
Mama
my pasaway na bro, Aaron
tita Au
tita Char
tita Minda
my cousins - ate Donna, kuya Allan, ate Jeng
my sis-in-law - ditse Iza and kids
my barkada - Patria, Grace, Regina, Joel
my HS schoolmates/classmates - Demz, Leah, Tinay, Marius
my kumare - Gladys
my Godmother (sa kasal) - ninang Gunding
my former officemates - Lloyd, Marlon, Sheila, ate Cherry Grace
Karen Macalintal
Mona, my bro's "gf"

Sila ang mga nakaalala sa aking araw... hehehe. Maybe some texted me through my globe #, hindi ko lang ata nareceive... pero salamat. Salamat sa pagbati. *wink*



No comments: