Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Sunday, March 25, 2007

ooh, what a day!

Yesterday, Papa arrived for his 1 month vacation. We went to the airport before 2pm because Papa's flight will arrive at 2:40pm. We arrived at the airport 2:35pm, bro and my hubby went to check if flight SV856 has arrived. Ang asawa ko lang ang bumalik sa sasakyan, so I concluded na dumating na at iniwan na raw nya si bro sa waiting area.

While waiting for Roel to get back... i let my daughter have her milk
while I change her clothes. After my daughter had her milk, we went to the waiting area and looked for my bro but we can't see him anywhere. Then I checked my cp, there's a message - my bro asking where we parked, I called him and he said that they're already waiting at the car.

Going back to the car, I already saw Papa with his things.. 2 (medium sized) boxes and a bag of clothes. After placing Papa's things at the back of the van.. we headed home. We had our merienda at Greenwich Caltex at Susana Heights and went home.

Frances

Tatay Mar

Tatay Mar & my pasaway bro, Aaron

We had our dinner at tito Paul's place kasi po pa-birthday nya.

T'was a busy day for us.. we had our lunch at Roel's parents, my daughter visited her pedia for her vaccine. Hinatid pa namin si daddy Rudy sa Parkhomes, we also went at tita Char's place to help her setup for internet connection - may inuwing work kasi.

We went home before 10pm (from my uncle's place)... umalis si Ron so sinamahan ko pa muna si Papa till 12 midnight, kwentuhan at may tinetest kasi sya. Prepared his stuff.. unan, bedsheet, towel, soap, shampoo, etc., walang mag-aasikaso sa kanya, wala si Mama - far away.

Papa watched TV na nung matutulog na ako... he went to sleep 2am na raw.

No comments: