Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Friday, March 2, 2007

Renovation

This March, Papa will have his one month vacation, Mama and I asked him to supervise the veranda roofing. Because the usual carpenter we hire has "fast" hands and loves to do AIDS (as if doing something).

I hope the veranda Mama wants and the ones Papa sketched will have compromise especially to the financier of the project.

My problem is when our helper went home for her 1 week vacation, I might be doing all the chores without help. Naku! Hindi pwede yun!

I just hope they will help me, especially my brother 'coz Roel will report to work while Papa is supervising the project.

I hope Papa will fix the comfort room door, the bodega, the kitchen cabinet doors, etc. I hope he will be able to register the owner and to pay the property tax of our lot in Trese Martires, Cavite. I don't know if Papa has his own itenirary.

No comments: