Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Monday, April 23, 2007

Tatay Mar

today is my father's departure going back to middle east. i wasn't able to go with my bro para ihatid kasi walang magbabantay ng mga gumagawa dito sa bahay. my hubby and my pasaway bro did drop off Papa to NAIA. france and i wasn't able to kiss him goodbye =(.. para hindi raw mahalata ng mga karpintero.

i'm now afraid that my bro will quarrel me just to borrow the jeep Papa left. i'm now afraid that my bro will let his barkada stay here until wee hours. or let them borrow some of our things. my bro is not listening to me.. he's sooo pasaway, stubborn and lazy.

i'm now feeling sad coz wala na naman kaming kasama.. you know, a grown up na kahit paano eh kinakatakutan ng utol ko.

i wish my bro will change his "lifestyle" now.

No comments: