Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

pasaway!!

my bro is sssooooooo pasaway.. he loves to be with his friends than with our tita at her house. pinakikiusapan na sya ni mama at ng 1 pang tita namin but nnnooooooo.. 2/7 nights pa lang sya natulog dun, still have 5 nights, let's see if the "stats" will change.

our maid is on vacation, hindi ko sya mautusan to buy something unless si Papa mag-uutos. he can wake up whatever time he wants.. the only help sa house chores he does is washing the dishes, kahit pa'no thankful ako.

kaya pagod na pagod ako after a days "work". of course, aasikasuhin ko pa daughter ko. like now, he's still asleep at kami lang ng anak ko ang nagbabantay.. pumunta lang saglit si Papa sa talyer to check his jeep.

now that i'm a parent.. i realized so many things.. bad things that i did to my parents, especially to Mama.. Papa's always far.. i don't want my daughter to be like my bro.. i'll try to build a strong mother-daughter relationship.. which Mama and I doesn't have when i'm growing up.. but now, i can say we're patching things up..

i hate my bro.. if only i can choose one.. i lift all my ranting to the Lord.. may the Lord "touch" him before it's too late..

No comments: