Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Sunday, April 1, 2007

t'was not easy

Last March 28, our maid left for her vacation and it's the 1st day of the Project: Veranda. On that night, I did all the household chores. I was dead tired. Our maid will be back in April 9 (daw? huwag na sanang ma-extend), 4 1/2 days palang I'm already complaining at parang pagud-pagod na ako. Naisabay pa yung pagpapagawa ng veranda. *sigh*

The last time our maid had her vacation was when my daughter was only 4 months old. It was easier then than now that my daughter is 19 months old. Before, I'll just leave her in her playpen, now, laging nakabuntot. Hindi pa makarga ng Papa (first time nakita ng anak ko ang lolo nya) ko kasi nangingilala pa. Utol ko naman, super tamad, he prefers leisure than responsibility. *ggrrr*

I give credit to all home makers, who is doing all the household chores and at the same time taking care of their kids. Grabe, it was not easy. Or maybe kulang ako sa "training." Coz since we were kids, we're not used to doing household chores, we've been have helpers kasi. I'll train my daughter as soon as she can with chores.. it's for her own good naman eh.

No comments: