Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Technology

If I were rich I wannabe a person who has the latest gadgets the technology can offer. But reality bites, these are the only gadgets I had/have -

I had an Easycall pager during my college days. Most of my boarding house doesn't have any phones - mama, bro, classmates, sometimes bfs(?) and friends just left a message.

Mobile Phones
I can't buy a new one pa kasi may binabayaran pa ako sa credit card ko and I want to start first sa home-based job ko para yung makukuha ko dun yun ang pangbabayad ko. At nililigawan ko pa hubby ko for it. hehehe.

Ericsson GA628 – it was my bro’s cp way back 1999... this was the 1st mobile phone I ever used. The simcard costs P1500+ then.

Siemens C25 – It’s my 1st mobile phone, mama bought this for me as her graduation gift.

Nokia 8210 – It’s a gift from Roel (my hubby), we were boyfriend-girlfriend then when he bought this for me.



Nokia 6150 – I bought this mobile phone for my globe #. It’s a reconditioned phone.


Nokia 3310 – I borrowed from my aunt, she has a new one from office, but my bro is using it.

Desktop Computer



Bought Apr.1998


Bought Jul. 2006

Look how many years the difference before we decided to really buy a new one. The specs of the old one is Pentium I pa.

We also have videocam courtesy of Mama. She bought it sa US pa coz its cheaper there... but we can't find a firewire for it so that we can burn the videos on a CD or DVD CD, tape pa kasi ang gamit ng cam.



Soon, we'll have digicam na, again courtesy of Mama.

Mahirap mag-keep up sa technology... 1st is it's expensive and mabilis ang growth ng technology, naluluma agad ang binili mo after a few months.

No comments: