Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Firewire

Last Wednesday when Ron and I went to Southmall to look for his shoes, I got the chance to ask computer stores if they have firewires. Luckily, there's one computer shop that has an available firewire for our videocam. I was about to buy it but Roel said he like to see it first baka mali or hindi compatible yung mabili ko.

Last Sunday, we went back Southmall to buy it. We still need to buy a PCI card for the other end, wala pa kasing USB yung end ng 4-pin firewire na kailangan namin. And right timing si Mama coz nagpapabili ng triband cellphone yung neighbor nya. May darating kasing co-teacher sina Mama, dun namin ipapadala ang mga bilin nila.

Yesterday lang kinabit ni Roel yung PCI card, so gabi ko na na-try yung wire. Thank God at gumana naman ng maayos.

Now, I'm doing all the data captured on our videocam to be converted to .wmv or.mpg then I'll burn it all in a DVD CD.

No comments: