Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Thursday, August 2, 2007

blessings!

we've been busy for the past few days preparing things for the arrival and baptism of my nephew, Marcus Aaron (picture of him, soon) and trying to close the deal at Toyota and PSBank for the Red Innova unit Mama wants to buy. need to practice driving at expressway esp. with kids as my passengers.

after those busy days, now we're busy taking care of my toddler-daughter and my infant-nephew... haay. we're also preparing for the 4-in-1 celebration of: advance birthday of France, Mama's thanksgiving, Mama's despedida - balik na po sya sa TX next week eh and Marcus's baptism last Tues.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings you gave, you are giving us and we are about to received! Bless also my parents - good health and guidance... pareho silang malayo sa amin and still working.

No comments: