Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Monday, October 6, 2008

sacrifice

our sacrifice had started this month, we have to save more for france's schooling next year. if ever pa our plans will pursue (in His will), we are planning to buy this house and lot at pacita complex. double sacrifice yun, kahit pa sabihin nating may tutulong naman sa amin. we are going to attend pa my former officemate's wedding this december, we have to buy pa france's shoes for the gown she'll wear because she's one of the flower girls, of course gift for the couple, semi-formal blouse and sandals for me (saka lang ako bumibili kapag kelangan). and also the expenses for the coming holiday, for exchange gifts and everything.


i'm having 'problems' pa with my frances.. that makes me sad and disappointed with myself. =(

No comments: