1. Work hard to achieve your dreams.
2. Take every opportunity, masama o mabuti, as an opportunity to learn and grow.
3. Lead a simple life. Do not live beyond your means.
4. Do away with the very bad Filipino attitude of living on credit, or spending today, earning money tomorrow.
5. Be matipid; teach the kids the value of saving money and using money wisely.
6. Make sure to pay your debts.
7. Don’t betray other people’s trust.
8. Take care of your parents, your other elders.
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 01:11am (Mla time) 07/08/2008