Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Friday, May 18, 2007

bored

after been busy "supervising" the veranda project and cleaning the filth of the project, i'm back to being idle again. i stopped doing the job i used to have... wasn't able to meet the quota.

keeping me busy if this computer and my daughter... which is kinda boring. mayordoma ako dito sa bahay so thank God their's someone who's helping me.

while being bored, i'm trying to look for jobs - home based and nearby offices. i think i want to go back working... for my own growth too.

thanks to my hubby, roel, for taking us to festival mall yesterday. actually, we just meet him there at 12... we left here 10am, we stayed at the Joshua's playarea... it's France's 2nd time there and it's my 2nd time to forget to bring our cam. she enjoyed sliding on the slide and playing at the pool of balls. we ate lunch at Chowking then had our grocery after we went home.

walang masyadong activity ang aking life lately. *huhuhu*

No comments: