Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tired!

T'was a hectic day for me..

My daughter and I woke up at around 8:30am. I started to set up her area, then had my breakfast. After eating, I fed France and had her vitamins. She took a bath then we went to Pacita to buy some groceries. I want to bring the lite ace but I'm hesitant coz I might have a problem with parking space and parking the "pawis" steering van.

After buying some groceries, we had our lunch, and slept till almost 3:30pm. I sent our helper to buy pancakes for our merienda. Before we cook the pancakes, we went first to the bicycle shop for them to repair our sidecar. They changed some part then we went home for the merienda. While our helper is cooking our merienda, I went outside to set up my daughter's swimming pool. My daughter had her milk and her and our merienda.

We went out for a stroll with the newly fixed sidecar. After about 20 minutes of strolling we went home for my daughter's swimming.

After 30 minutes of playing in the water, I bathe her and had her changed. We watched TV while waiting for the dinner food to cook. After 30 minutes, I fed my daughter her dinner then I ate. After eating, I started keeping all her stuff then changed her her pajamas.

While I'm taking a bath, he arrived from a "gimmick." After changing my clothes I sew some of our clothes while waiting for him to finish cleaning the bottles of our daughter. After 30 minutes, I put our daughter to sleep.

Then finally, I was able to start my work..

No comments: