Marquee Tag - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Break-up lines

1. "I just realized that I don't want to be touched."
2. "I'm confused and I need some time out to find myself!!!"
3. "Maybe this is not the right time for us."
4. "Di kita maalagaan ng tulad ng ineexpect mo. You deserve someone better. That's not me."
5. "Lasing lang ako kagabi. Sorry."
6. "We are too different from each other."

True lies and true lines:
7. "We have to meet other people to see what it's like to be with someone else. I'm giving you that choice. if you come back to me, we'll both be better from having chosen freely."
8. "Someday, hahanapin kita, when we're both ready. When we don't care about the odds. Kung tayo talaga, tayo rin in the end, di ba?"
9. "I really think that we should break up." "Why?" "Because I don't know if I still love you."
10. "I just realized I haven't had time to walk my dog..."
11. "It's not you, it's me...
12. "Talagang kapatid/kaibigan lang ang turing ko sa'yo, e. Let's keep it that way."
13. "we are not growing anymore."
14. "I don't have feelings for you anymore."
15. "i need space..."
16. "Mahahanap mo rin ang para sa iyo. Good luck na lang."
17. "We don't fit in together."
18. "sorry kisses, di ka gusto ng mama ko"
19. "Sorry, I just realized mas gusto ko sa lalake "
20. "let's call it QUITS!”
21. "Pupunta na ako sa America and I won't come back. Don't follow me there, please."
22. " Na Realize ko mahal ko papala Ex ko "
23. " Masyado kang Bata "
24. " Kung talagang tayo kahit saang sulok ng mundo magtatagpo tayo"
25. "it was not meant to be ... so honey i am setting you free to look for your destiny"
26. "our time together was beautiful ... but i realized that there are still things i like to discover so ..."
27. "you are too immature for me..."
28.”It seems that we are not compatible with each other."
29. "Tama na. Ayoko na. "
30.”I’ve decided to move on with my life... "
31. "DI NA KITA MAHAL?"

Minsan sa buhay ng isang tao . . masarap magmahal . . . pero pag iniwan ka nang taong mahal mo . . . Eto lang ang masasabi mo . . ."Minsan lang magmahal ang pusong tanga . . . Bakit sa isang walang hiya pa?!!!"

No comments: